VENUS SYN is fully synthetic water soluble cutting fluids, extremely low foaming, excellent anti-bacterial, prevent deposit formation and maintain permanent feature (2-3 times).
- Extremely low foaming, reduce the amount of dissolved air, easy pump, comprehensive protection material surface machining.
- Excellent cooling, prevents overheating, protect tool and ensure absolute precision products.
- In fully synthetic fluids, bacteria can’t grow, high purity, when cutting the residue not formation, Venus SYN lifespan is 2-3 times more other cutting oil groups.
Designed for general machining duties: turning, milling, drilling, automatic lathes, high speed CNC machining, grinding (surface, centerless and cylindrical), deep – hole drilling... with a wide range of metals, both ferrous and non-ferrous and stainless steel, as well as ceramics.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||Results|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||1.0 -1.15|
|pH. 5%||ASTM D 1287||8.5-9.5|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
How to use
- Recommended dilution:
|Application||Grinding||Turning||Drilling & Milling||Automatic lathes|
Average lifespan: 3 - 6 months.
(The dilution is the reference in normal conditions)
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Can, bucket of 18 Liter, 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.