VENUS GPX is semi synthetic water soluble cutting fluid, formulated from synthetic additives, anti-bacterial, extreme pressure, free of nitrite, phenol and chlorine.
- Sustainable emulsion for hard and soft water, good anti-bacterial helps to prolong lifespan of oil and emulsion.
- Cooling rapidly help to prevent overheating, reducing the damage of the tool in cutting, grinding, drilling ...
- Excellent anti-corrosion, protect surface of the finished - products.
- Maintain lubricating ensurely make the processing surface of the product smoothly.
- Due to multi-purpose feature, suitable for various metals.
- Designed for use in CNC machines or manual equipment.
- Used for all types of metalworking nowaday such as: boring, drilling, grinding, milling, sawing, cutting, tapping, turning… with various metals: steel, alloy steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass and other alloys.
|Technical Specifications||Test methods||Results|
|Type emulsion, 5%||-||Milky white|
|pH, emulsion 5%||ASTM D 1287||8.5-9.5|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84-0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||40-48|
|Copper Strip corrosion, (3h, 100oC)||ASTM D 130||Max 1b|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
How to use
- Recommended at dilution ratio:
|Grinding - sawing||4%||5%||3%||2.5%|
|Milling - turning||5%||5%||3%||2.5%|
(The aboved mention dilution ratio is just only for reference in normal conditions)
- Emulsion mixing instruction: Pour the oil into the water, not allowed to do on the contrary. Stirring the emulsion until it’s ensure to be uniformity and stability.
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Can, bucket of 18 Liter, 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.