VENUS EP CUT is neat cutting oil, used in the processing stage requires high lubricity and extreme pressure: machine tap, gear boring - milling - grinding, broaching, deep drilling, grinding groove…
- Excellent lubricity and extreme pressure, help to surface machining without ridges, smooth, prolong lifespan of tool and possibility of equipment exactly absolute.
- Evaporation and atomization low, avoid loss of oil and dispersed into the outside environment.
- Good thermal stability and oxidation resistance help to prolong lifespan of oil and cost savings.
ISO 6743 -7 - MHE, DIN 51385 - SNPC.
Designed for use in automatic lathes, semi-automatic lathes, CNC machines… when machining steel, alloy steel, ferrous and non-ferrous with the machining process: machine tap, gear boring - milling - grinding, broaching, deep drilling, grinding groove…
|Technical specifications||Test methods||32||46||68|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84-0.88||0.84-0.88||0.84-0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||28-32||44-50||68-73|
|Viscosity index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 100||Min 100||Min 100|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -15||Max -12||Max -12|
|Flash point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 200||Min 200||Min 220|
|Copper strip corrosion, (3h , 100oC)||ASTM D 130||Max 1b||Max 1b||Max 1b|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Can, bucket of 18 Liter, 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.