TURYNS TD is high quality turbine oil, formulated from refined mineral oil and high performance additives that provide excellent resistance oxidation, anti-corrosion, and demulsibility, appropriate to use the modern gas, steam, water turbines.
- Excellent thermal stability, resistance oxidation and heat-transfer properties help to prevent the formation deposits and sludge and extended oil life.
- Excellent water separation, can be drained water easily form the lubrication system and reducing contamination.
- Fast air-release, low foaming, help to easy circulating oil and lubricate the entire surface equipments.
- Excellent anti-corrosion, anti-rust helps to increased equipment reliability and extended systems turbines life.
Specifications and Approvals
- Fives Cincinnati P-38, P-55, P-54, P-57.
- General Electric GEK 32568, GEK 107395, GEK 46506.
- Siemens TLV 9013 04.
- Alstom HTGD 90 117.
- Solar Turbines ES9-224.
- DIN 51524-1; 51515-1.
- Parker Denison HF-0 Bench Tests.
- AIST 125.
- ISO 8068.
- AGMA 9005 E02-RO.
- Designed for lubricating and cooling industrial steam, gas, water turbines...
- Used in centrifugal and axial, dynamic turbo-compressors and pumps...in turbine systems.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||32||46||68||100|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84-0.86||0.84-0.86||0.84-0.88||0.84-0.88|
|Kinematic Vicosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||30-35||44-50||68-73||95-105|
|Vicosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 100||Min 100||Min 100||Min 95|
|Flash point (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 200||Min 200||Min 220||Min 240|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -18||Max -18||Max -15||Max -12|
|Water separation at 54oC (mins)||ASTM D 1401||Max 5||Max 5||Max 10||Max 10|
|Rust test, distilled water||ASTM D 665A||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Rust test, synthetic sea water||ASTM D 665B||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Oxidation stability (RPVOT) (min)||ASTM D 2272||Min 1000||Min 1000||Min 1000||Min 1000|
|Turbine oil stability test (TOST) (hrs)||ASTM D 943||Min 10000||Min 10000||Min 10000||Min 10000|
|Copper strip corrosion, (3 hrs, 100oC)||ASTM D 130||Max 1b||Max 1b||Max 1b||Max 1b|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Can, bucket of 18 Liter, 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.