SATURN DWX is rust preventive based on refined mineral oils, form the film on surface metal, against corrosion and rust agents, especially the surfaces of metal sliding each other.
- Form the film oil with anti rust and corrosion additives to protect surface metal, increased lubrication, against rust and corrosion in wet, acid and salt environments.
- Good resistant to oxidation and thermal stability to maintain protection a longer time.
- Low viscosity, ability to flow into the groove, completely protects the surface.
- No contain toxic metals.
- Dedicated anti-rust and anti-corrosion in equipment, machinery, tools, especially working in wet environment, near the sea ...
- Protect surface metal, temporary protection after machining to next machining.
- Anti-rust couplings, hand tools.
How to use
- Should clean the metal surface before use.
- Use by dipping, spraying and spreading on the surface metal.
- Check and maintenance periodically every 2-3 months.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||15||22||32|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.80-0.85||0.80-0.85||0.80-0.85|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||14-16||20-24||30-35|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -30||Max -24||Max -18|
|Flash point PMCC (oC)||ASTM D 93||Min 130||Min 150||Min 200|
|Film thickness (µm)||-||2.0-3.0||3.0-4.0||3.0-4.0|
|Drying time at 20oC (Minutes)||-||Non||Non||Non|
|Time to anti-rust protection||Indoor||1-3 months||1-3 months||1-3 months|
|Outdoor||Not recommended||Not recommended||Not recommended|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Can, bucket of 18 Liter, 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.