SATURN ANTI RUST OIL is solvent – based rust preventive oil with excellent dewatering and anti –rust properties. After the solvent is evaporated, create a thin film on surface materials, capable to anti rust and corrosion in salt environment (near sea), humid atmosphere and acidic environment.
- Form a thin film sustainably, against moisture, air, bacteria pervade, excellent anti rust and corrosion.
- Fast drying time, free of metal, contributes to a safer health and environment.
- High flash point, reduced evaporation from tanks and storage requirements.
ISO VG 3, JIS K 2246 (NP - 3)
- Used to protect surface metal, before packaging finished products or temporary protection after machining to next machining.
- Used to anti rust, anti corrosion in the machineries, tools ... especially working in wet environment, near the sea ...
How to use
- Should clean the metal surface before use.
- Use by dipping, spraying and spreading on the surface metal.
- No need for drying equipment just let dry naturally. Should be stored indoors under the roof, effective time anti-rust will be longer.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||Results|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.80-0.85|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||4.0-6.0|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -30|
|Flash point PMCC (oC)||ASTM D 93||Min 90|
|Water content by vol/mass (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.03|
|Film type||-||Thin, greasy.|
|Film thickness (µm)||-||0.6-1.0|
|Drying time at 20oC (Mins)||-||Min 30|
|Time to anti-rust protection||Outdoors||1-3 month|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Can, bucket of 18 Liter, 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.