PLUTO SYN is refrigerator compressor oil base on fully synthetic PAO (polyalphaolefin), designed for refrigerator compressors: piston, crew, centrifugal with refrigerant: Ammoniac (NH3), methyl chloride and carbon dioxide.
- Oil has the ability to create a strong oil film, which helps protect parts during operation and prolongs the life of the equipment.
- High purity, flash point temperature and insulation, low evaporation to prevent oil leakage, safe operation.
- Excellent thermal stability and resistance oxidation, helps to prolongs oil life and extend drain intervals by 2-3 times compared to other mineral oils.
Designed for refrigerator compressors: piston, crew, centrifugal with refrigerant: Ammoniac (NH3), methyl chloride and carbon dioxide.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||32||46||68|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.82-0.86||0.82-0.88||0.84-0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||30-35||44-50||62-70|
|Viscosity index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 130||Min 130||Min 130|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -60||Max -54||Max -51|
|Flash point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 240||Min 250||Min 270|
|Breakdown voltage (kV)||IEC 60156||Min 45||Min 45||Min 45|
|Acid number (gKOH/g)||ASTM D 664||Max 0.01||Max 0.01||Max 0.01|
|Water content (ppm)||ASTM D 6304||Max 50||Max 50||Max 50|
(The above data is collected as typical figures in general, accepted in production but do not constitute specifications).
Pluto SYN compatibility
|Name ASHRAE||Refrigerant||Type of refrigerator compressor|
|R12 & R502||CFC||×||×||×|
|R22, R123, R124, R401a, R409a2||HCFC||×||×||×|
|R402a & R408a||HCFC||×||×||×|
|R600/R600a||Butane & Iso Butane||×||×||×|
|R23, R123a, R404a, R407c, …||HFC||×||×||×|
□ Compatible | × Incompatible
Preservation and Safety
- To put the package in the vertical.
- Storage temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials
- Store in a covered warehouse.
- Storage tanks must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches, water sources.
- Bucket of 18 litres, 25 litres and drum of 200 litres.
- Or package according to customer requirements.