PLUTO PA is high quality refrigerator compressor oil formulated from refined paraffin mineral oil with most advanced additives, very low pour point, low mixable suitable for refrigerator compressor using refrigerant: Ammoniac (NH3).
- Pluto PA is optimized for refrigeration compressor systems that require oil separation.
- Low volatility, reducing the oil vapor loss, ensuring long-term and stable operation.
- High thermal stability and oxidation stability, maintaining good oil properties even under high exhaust air temperature conditions.
- Prevent the formation of sludge and sludge, which provides easy lubrication throughout the system, extends the life of the oil and equipment.
Specification and Approvals
DIN 51503 KAA , KE.
- Lubrication and cooling of refrigeration compressors using ammoniac refrigerants: in industrial refrigeration systems, refrigeration equipment, ice production …
- Also used in refrigeration systems using hydrocarbon refrigerants such as propane, butane, iso-butane …
- Incompatible with refrigerant: CFC, HCFC, HFC.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||46||68|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84-0.86||0.84-0.86|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||44-50||68-73|
|Viscosity index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 100||Min 100|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -27||Max -24|
|Flash point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 200||Min 210|
|Acid number (mgKOH/g)||ASTM D 664||Max 0.03||Max 0.03|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Can, bucket of 18 Liter, 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.