NEEDLE OIL is high performance textile machinery oils, formulated from refined mineral and enhance anti- rust, anti-corrosion, anti-oxidation additives, used for high speed textile machinery, requiring low viscosity. In particular, light oil will not affect the color of the product.
- Oil is colorless, odorless, easy to clean, low volatility, does not affect the surrounding environment and product color.
- Excellent lubricating properties due to its protective film and excellent anti-wear, anti-corrosion.
- Good cooling and anti-oxidation properties, helping to ensure continuous performance, extends machine life and oil life.
Specifications and Approvals
Cincinnati - Milacron P-45, P-62.
- Lubricating spinning machines, sewing machines, embroidery machines with high speed, low torque.
- In particular, knitting machines that oil or tends to splash onto the fabric.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||15||22||32|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.80-0.85||0.80-0.85||0.83-0.86|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||14-16||20-24||30-35|
|Viscosity index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 95||Min 95||Min 100|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -36||Max -27||Max -18|
|Flash point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 150||Min 180||Min 200|
|Rust test, distilled water||ASTM D 665A||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Rust test, sea water||ASTM D 665B||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Copper strip corrosion, (3 hrs , 1000C)||ASTM D 130||Max 1a||Max 1a||Max 1a|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Can, bucket of 18 Liter, 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.