NEEDLE ANTI-RUST OIL is Water soluble textile machinery oils, mix with water to milky. Oil does not leave stains, spots on the fabric and does not cause discoloration of the fabric.
- Excellent cooling ability, which helps to quickly release heat generated during weaving.
- Good lubrication, anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-corrosion of the details in the textile machine.
- Good ability to wash with water, completely free from dirt.
Used for lubricating and cooling rotary weaving machines, sewing machines, embroidery machine suitable for high speed textile machines, large heat generators.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||Results|
|Type emulsion, 10% in water||-||Milky|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84- 0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||34-40|
|pH, Emulsion 10%||ASTM D 1287||7.0-8.5|
|Copper strip corrosion, (3 hrs , 1000C)||ASTM D 130||Max 1b|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
How to use
- Recommended at dilution ratio: 10% into water.
- Emulsion mixing instruction: Pour the oil into the water, not allowed to do on the contrary. Stirring the emulsion until it’s ensure to be uniformity and stability.
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Can, bucket of 18 Liter, 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.