MARSTRANS is high quality heat transfer oil, formulated from highly refined mineral oil and oxidation resistance, thermal stability, low volatility additives help to extended oil life, operation system easily, stability and saving energy sources.
- Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance, prevent formation the sludge and soot help to lubricate stability, ensure ability to heat transfer property well are maintained during operating system.
- Good fluidity, low volatility help to heat transfers fast, saving energy sources and prevent oil loss.
- High flash point, help to secure the operation system.
ISO VG 32, 100; ISO 6743 -12 L-QC.
- Designed for use in enclosed circulate heat transfer systems.
- Used in heating systems, dry systems, boiler, heating reactor systems, heating mould… in the industrial: cement works, paper mills, timber industry, chemical, rubber processing, etc ...
|Technical specifications||Test methods||300||315|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84-0.87||0.86-0.89|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||30-35||98-105|
|Viscosity index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 100||Min 100|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -18||Max -15|
|Flash point (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 220||Min 250|
|Water content by vol/mass (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.03||Max 0.03|
|Auto-ignition temperature (oC)||ASTM D 1255||Min 340||Min 405|
|Intial boiling point (oC)||ASTM D 2887||Min 335||Min 400|
|Neutralisation value (mgKOH/g)||ASTM D 974||Max 0.5||Max 0.5|
|Film temperature (oC)||-||Max 320||Max 375|
|Bulk temperature (oC)||-||Max 300||Max 350|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Can, bucket of 18 Liter, 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.