MACYS DF80 is produced from high technology refined raw materials with many outstanding features.
- Detailed surface reaches high requirements, the exact size.
- The low volatility, minimize dust and steam odor during manufacturing process which can affect working condition.
- Stabilization of the dielectric, filtration and high oxidation reliability make the manufacturing process get high efficiency, reduce delays due to cleaning filtration system or change new oil.
- High oxidation reliability minimize degradation of the oil.
- The high fire point helps safety for operators.
- Lubricating of textile machinery as fiber spinning, sewing machines, embroidery machines, suitable for high-speed knitting machines.
- Lubricate the automatic machine tools.
- The types of bearings in the high-speed industrial machinery.
- The circulatory system industry.
- The hydraulic system requires low viscosity oil and abrasion resistant features.
|Technical specifications||DF 80|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||0.817|
|Kinematic Vicosity at 40oC (cSt)||1.71|
|Boiling Point - Min (oC)||218|
|Boiling Point - Max (oC)||245|
|Ignating Temperature COC (oC)||80|
|Aromatic Content (%wt)||0.01|
|Acid value (mgKOH/g)||0.01|
|Sulphur content (ppm)||1|
(The above data is collected as typical figures in general, accepted in production but do not constitute specifications).
Preservation and Safety
- To put the package in the vertical.
- Storage temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials
- Store in a covered warehouse.
- Storage tanks must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches, water sources.
- Bucket of 18 litres, 25 litres and drum of 200 litres.
- Or package according to customer requirements.