PRICE: 25.800.000 VNĐ/200L (46/100/150)
HELIOS SYN is high quality compressor oil formulated from synthetic base oil and selected additives designed for using in the system of compressor air or inert gas of big capacity.
- Anti-corrision and anti-oxidant.
- High thermal stability.
- Anti-generated sediment.
- Excellent ability to break emulsions.
- Resistance to foaming.
- Good filter ability.
DIN 51506 VDL, GM LJ, SAE MS1003-2.
- Lubricating and cooling for compressor type of the piston and screw.
- Lubricating and cooling for pumps which absorb vacuum, inert gas with low vacuum levels.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||32||46||68|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84-0.86||0.85-0.88||0.86-0.89|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||30-35||44-50||68-73|
|Viscosity index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 130||Min 130||Min 130|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -45||Max -45||Max -42|
|Flash point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 220||Min 230||Min 230|
|Water content by vol/mass (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.03||Max 0.03||Max 0.03|
|Water separation at 54oC (Phút)||ASTM D 1401||10||10||10|
|Foam sequence I (ml/ml)||ASTM D 892||10/0||10/0||10/0|
|Rotary Pressure Vessel Oxidation Test RPVOT (Phút)||ASTM D 2272||2200||2200||2200|
|Rust test – seawater 24 hrs||ASTM D 665B||Pass||Pass||Pass|
(The above data is collected as typical figures in general, accepted in production but do not constitute specifications).
Preservation and Safety
- To put the package in the vertical.
- Storage temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials
- Store in a covered warehouse.
- Storage tanks must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches, water sources.
- Bucket of 18 litres, 25 litres and drum of 200 litres.
- Or package according to customer requirements.