|Helios CS 32/46/68||13.500.000 VNĐ/200L|
|Helios CS 100/150||13.700.000 VNĐ/200L|
HELIOS CS is high quality air compressors oil, formulated from refined mineral oil with super performance additives, designed for both reciprocating, rotary air compressors.
- Formulated with high levels of extreme pressure additives properties, suitable for rotary screw and vane air compressors, as well as work be good for reciprocating (piston) air compressor.
- Excellent thermal stability, resistance oxidation and anti-wear performance providing long lubricant and equipment life.
- Very low deposit forming tendency help to prolong lifespan of filters and separators.
- Good water separation characteristics.
Specifications and Approvals
- Helios CS 32, 46, 68: DIN 51515 part I & II, ISO 6743 – 3A – DAJ for Rotary crew and vane air compressors.
- Helios CS 68, 100, 150: DIN 51524 – part I, ISO 6743 – 3A – DAA for reciprocating (piston) air compressors.
- Helios CS 32, 46, 68: suitable for use in rotary crew and vane air compressors with maximum air discharge temperature 100oC and operating at pressures of up to 15 -20 bar.
- Helios CS 68, 100, 150 suitable for use in reciprocating (piston) air compressors with high pressure and air discharge temperatures up to 220oC.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||32||46||68||100||150|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84-0.86||0.84-0.86||0.84-0.88||0.84-0.88||0.84-0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||30-35||44-50||68-73||95-105||140-160|
|Viscosity index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 100||Min 100||Min 100||Min 95||Min 95|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -18||Max -18||Max -15||Max -12||Max -12|
|Flash point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 220||Min 220||Min 230||Min 250||Min 250|
|Water separation at 54oC (mins)||ASTM D 1401||Max 5||Max 5||Max 10||Max 10||Max 15|
|Rust test, distilled water||ASTM D 665A||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Rust test, synthetic sea water||ASTM D 665B||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Oxidation stability (RPVOT) (min)||ASTM D 2272||Min 1000||Min 1000||Min 1000||Min 1000||Min 1000|
|FZG A/8.3/90||ASTM D 5182||Min 11||Min 11||Min 11||Min 11||Min 11|
|Copper strip corrosion, (3 hrs , 100oC)||ASTM D 130||Max 1b||Max 1b||Max 1b||Max 1b||Max 1b|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Can, bucket of 18 Liter, 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.