|Electric EDM 2 (ISO VG 2)||13.200.000 VNĐ/200L|
|Electric EDM 5 (ISO VG 5)||13.300.000 VNĐ/200L|
DIELECTRIC EDM OIL is high purity purified liquid, specially formulated for oil immersion and EDM. With Dielectric strength control properties, meet the standards of production.
- Low viscosity facilitates good circulation, which pushes the metal particles out to the workpiece while filling the workpiece surface rapidly, ensuring a smooth finish and continuous work.
- Excellent insulation and spark- electrical conductivity.
- Excellent antioxidant capacity, reduced sludge formation, extend the oil life.
- High thermal stability, high flash point, reduced evaporation of oil to avoid oil leakage, ensuring safety, limiting pollution to the working environment.
Used for powering sparks and electroplating machines that use oil as a dielectric.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||EDM 2||EDM 5|
|Density at 20oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.80-0.85||0.82-0.86|
|Kinematic viscosity at 20oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||2-3||4-5|
|Viscosity index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 95||Min 95|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -50||Max -50|
|Flash point PMCO (oC)||ASTM D 93||Min 100||Min 105|
|Copper strip corrosion||ASTM D 130||1a||1a|
|Acid number (mgKOH/g)||ASTM D 974||Max 0.02||Max 0.02|
|Aromatic (%)||DMSO - UV||Max 0.01||Max 0.01|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Can, bucket of 18 Liter, 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.