Cherub P140 is refined aromatic mineral rubber processing oil, used in the process of plasticizing and softening of rubber, especially black rubber or used in the manufacture of ink.
- Contains components that are easily dispersed, making the rubber form stable, easy to homogenize, reduce mixing time, save costs.
- Enhanced features: elasticity, stretch ability... of rubber.
- Stable color and less affected by temperature.
Cherub P140 is widely used in tire industry, rubber damper, rubber tube, footwear ... and also in the ink industry.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||Results|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.97-1.1|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||30-40|
|Flash point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 200|
|Aniline Point||ASTM D 611||25-45|
|Refractive Dispersion at 20oC||ASTM D 1218||1555-1575|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Can, bucket of 18 Liter, 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.