PRICE: 13.400.000 VNĐ/200L
DRILLO D is high quality rock drill oil compounded with lubricity fortifiers, extreme pressure additives, prevents emulsion formation, suitable for percussive pneumatic tools in rock drilling, mining and construction, which operate in harsh conditions.
- Excellent lubrication and anti-corrosion properties, especially for rock mining tools under extreme conditions.
- High water separator function ensures good performance in humid environment.
- Excellent anti-corrosion, anti-oxidation properties, maintaining continuous operating power.
- Reduce oil mist, avoid oil loss.
Specifications and Approvals
Specifications and Approvals.
- Used for drilling machines, large-capacity hammers in the quarry industry.
- Used for machine tools, drilling, hammer: soil girder, pile driving machine, riveting machine, concrete drilling machine ... in industry and construction.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||D 32||D 100|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84-0.88||0.86-0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||30-35||98-105|
|Viscosity index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 95||Min 95|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -15||Max -15|
|Flash point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 200||Min 230|
|Water separation (mins)||ASTM D 1401||Max 5||Max 10|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Can, bucket of 18 Liter, 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.